Post graduate studies



The truth is that it costs me a lot to think about doing a postgraduate course, since according to my perspective the magister is not valued as it should be valued, now everyone expects a PhD, and personally i think the degree is long enough to be 3 or 4 more years studying and researching something.

It calls me much more attention to do a diploma to specialize even more in an area that I like in a short period, and not for wanting something easy and fast, but because chemistry can be expressed in infinite ways and I would love to get to experience all the applications that catch my attention.

However, when I will have my degree, there may be a new postgraduate degree other than a diploma, master's or doctorate, one that really catches my attention, and therefore I do not close myself to the possibility of actually studying one in the future. One that can help me to continue perfecting myself as a professional, and above all, that contributes enormously in what I want to transmit to society.
I would like it to be a study program with a combined system, that is to say that it has face-to-face classes and others that are not face-to-face, since it most likely combines those studies with a job to generate income.

And although I like the idea of traveling and establishing my life abroad, I am very afraid to think about studying outside of Chile, since my preferences are not in Spanish speaking countries and if I am learning something I must learn it well. Therefore, in the future when I decide which path to take, I hope that the language is not a problem for me.

Comments

  1. which area of ​​the chemistry is the one that most calls you the attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think a diploma is something easy. I hope we can take a postgraduate degree that we really like, and, as you said, that help us to contribute in what we want to transmit to society. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. language barriers are difficult

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕