My favourite piece of technology is the computer, the first one of my own i took it in 2006, this computer gave me five years of technology. I used it to surf in the net, to play “Spider solitario”, “3D Pinball”, “Buscaminas”, etc… I also studied with Encarta, I downloaded music in Ares (and I filled the computer with viruses), I talked to Friends by “Messenger”, etc. It was really the most important technological piece for me that appeared in those years. That's why I have a great love for computers and actually, I still use it to study, to watch movies and to spend my free time (which I do not have). If computers ceased to exist, my way of investigating would be more difficult, because I should resort to sources of information such as books and unfortunately I do not have the habit of reading them. I hope it does not happen soon.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕