My best job


Well, talking about work may not all seem like the best idea. However, I personally love to work. I think we can find the perfect place for each one of us to develop in the best possible way.

I've never had problems finding a job, obviously some I like more than others, but I've always been able to adapt well to the latest jobs I've had.

I would like to establish myself in a laboratory since it is related to my current studies, I imagine it similar to those of the University, hopefully in better conditions, but so far I do not complain.

Being able to create new things, a while ago I refused categorically to dedicate myself to research, I did not like it at all. However, lately I think it has many points in favor that little by little attract me more and more. One of those points is to travel, I think that, if the investigation warrants it, you should know the origins and all the important things of what I am looking for. In addition, chemistry is found in all parts of the world, and I find it very entertaining to be able to travel for work and especially if it is something that really fills my soul.

Now, regarding the salary, although it sounds incredible, I am content with what I can afford to live. Fortunately I am aware of the waste that exists in society and I try to waste money as little as possible. The best payment for me is to work happy with what I like, which is chemistry, I believe it now and I will always believe it.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕