I think..


Resultado de imagen para perro callejero


What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

In the first place, it is necessary to emphasize that the option of adopting or buying a pet, is because of the motivation to have a companion at home, which is very good since interacting with animals helps us to relate to our environment in general, and it teaches us to respect the lives of others. Now, about buying pets I think it's wrong. Unfortunately everything around us starts to be a business and I get to feel sorry that there is a business with animals. They are free beings like us, and considering that there are so many abandoned animals on the streets in precarious conditions, it makes me think negatively about buying pets.

What is your opinion about climate change?

I hope that climate change is reversible, because the damage we have done to our planet to be in the conditions that it is currently is very serious. On TV we inform ourselves little and nothing about what happens, we are impressed with the massive rains or with the heat waves, we complain, but we do nothing to improve. I think we are still in time to reverse what has been caused and I hope to train professionally to contribute to this.

What is your opinion about recycling?

I believe that recycling is the last stop of an object, I believe that before reaching recycling we must reuse those containers, bottles, etc., which still have a useful life, and not necessarily occupying them in the same, we can recreate objects based on others. As some recycling companies have been doing, they look for a raw material with which they can recreate another product with another utility. There are plastic containers that even have the stamp of recycling, AND CAN'T RECYCLE, for example yogurt containers, they are placed an adhesive that leaves a non-recyclable material and that's why we shouldn't throw them away as simple garbage, there are always creative ways to reuse an object.

What is your opinion about violence on television?

For me, television means violence. Unfortunately, they censor the most important things, encourage hatred among the citizens themselves and most of the news they convey about someone's sayings are misinterpreted. I think that at this point we can judge for ourselves what to believe and what not to do, and as it is a mass media with a high number of viewers, it is very difficult to think about how its success will end. For this reason, I prefer to stay on the sidelines with this opinion, because I do not tolerate violence in any of its forms.

Comments

  1. The animals of the street are the most humble and faithful beings, they thank you for everything you give them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕