Well, I from the first year of high school I wanted to study a career related of Chemistry. In the third year I decided to study Pharmacy, because I don’t have the patience to be a Chemistry teacher. So, I postulated to Pharmacy. But I couldn’t get into to career, and nowadays I think that it was the better thing that could have happened to me. Finally, I entered to Chemistry and I feel happy to study a career that I really love.


My dreams is to work in a Chemical Laboratory, and every time there is less time to get it. Actually, I am in the second year of Chemistry. I have suffered, but I have also laughed with my friends. I still have years to live in the University and I hope not to die trying.

Comments

  1. nice story, I love you so much friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful that the changes of plans will help you find what you love !. Go ahead and you will triumph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕