Memory❤️

I admire those who have the gift of capturing a great moment. I dedicate myself to taking pictures of my pets. I have got photos that I treasure with a lot of love, one of them is the one I show in this post. I took the picture in January 2015, it was the last summer I was with my dear Mona, soon she died, but I managed to capture this beautiful moment with the mischievous Terry. This special photo makes me remember how wonderful those last days were, where I observed the experience of the old Monita and all the energy of the Terry. In addition, one of the reasons why I value and I really like this image is that it is the only memory I have of my deceased pet. This was a determining factor for me and thanks to that I started taking many pictures of my pets of today, Terry and Copo, to always have a happy memory of them when they are no longer physically.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕