Musical expression

For me music is one of the most important things for my day to day. We can find it anywhere, even indirectly, in commercials, even. I can find in music a way of expressing feelings.
I like different styles of music, however, strongly predominates the love for the urban. A large part of my playlist on the computer, cell phone, etc., corresponds to Rap.
My favorite artist is Eminem and I can die in peace since the year 2016 he attended Lollapalooza Chile, where I could be in the front row to sing his hits.
There is no style of music that I have heard in my childhood and that I do not like now, but I really have never liked romantic music in life, they clearly do not go with me.
Not everything in my life is Rap, as I said before, there is a varied gallery on my cell phone and therefore I also like the songs that appear in films like Madagascar, and other more classic like Titanic.


Comments

  1. Aerstame infame Santiago, very good song men

    ReplyDelete

  2. I love Madagascar and the songs of children's movies haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕