✧My blogger experience✧


Dear Blogger

Having shared with you through a platform seems great to me. It is magnificent what technological advances can bring us to benefit our daily lives.

My experience writing blogs has been interesting, I have learned to know a little more about each one, their tastes and preferences, I even share with some of you certain affinities, and that is one of the best things I can rescue from this activity.

At the beginning it was not easy at all, I tried to do everything very structured and finally I did not express what I really wanted to convey, many times I was not sure of my words, but over time I can notice that the best thing is to let the ideas flow.

I have learned to make everything more fun, leaving fear and shame aside, because writing in a language that is not completely mastered is not easy, but I appreciate having tried it by this means, I learned new words, I met my colleagues, I managed to get I benefit from this tool and I hope that the progress I made will not be lost over time.

Finally, I would like to be able to write about some customs different from ours, I find it very interesting to be able to know about different cultures, personally I am intrigued by Islam. However, it is not necessary to distance ourselves so much from our reality, we can also investigate about the Inca culture, etc.




With this post I say goodbye and I hope it was a rewarding activity for everyone. See you soon!💙💜

Comments

  1. It was very fun to read your blogs and get to know you a little bit more good bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What culture does this photo belong to?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕