My favourites subjects


Dear readers, today I will talk about my favorite subject of the current semester at the University.

Actually, I could not choose just one because I really love all the chemistry. However, I will talk about two topics mainly. The first one is Analytical Chemistry, I really like this subject because we study Complex Volumetry, Chemical Equilibrium and analytical studies in general. It is a very interesting theoretical topic, because it brings me closer to the world of work for which I am training as a professional.

The other subject that I really love is Inorganic Chemistry, I have the privilege of taking this subject since only the students of Chemistry are required to do it. It consists in the study of each element of the periodic table and we can learn interesting things like the unstable and explosive that perchlorates can be, among other useful information that will help us inform our society. It is a theoretical class, however, later in the course of the race we will have its practical part in the Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory and I am excited waiting for that moment to arrive.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕