Next stop... ✈



I have always been interested in knowing other cultures, other countries and for different reasons I have motivated myself in certain places to such a point as to live in them.

For example Norway or Denmark, are usually in the ranking of the happiest countries in the world, and not only that, they are among the 5 best places in recent years.

Even this 2018 Norway was chosen as the happiest country in the world, taking into account criteria such as freedom, welfare, health and generosity. Criteria that for me are quite important in everyday life. In addition, they have a fairly significant development in recycling, sustainability, and have a fairly clear approach to reducing pollution by plastics, etc.

I also really like the language they have, it's not as common as English, it's not my native language like Spanish, and all that makes me want to learn it. I would like to settle and develop myself as a person and as a worker in this wonderful country.

On the other hand, one of my favorite landscapes is in Bali, Indonesia. Not exactly to live like the previous case, this time my taste is more touristy. Its green landscapes overlooking the sea, is the perfect combination between the beach and a lush forest of the countryside.

From Indonesia I know nothing but the beautiful scenery of Bali and the lamentable tragedies that have occurred lately in the country. For the same reason, my intention to visit this country is just for a moment of relaxation while I enjoy a wonderful holiday climate before returning to the horrible daily routine.




Comments

  1. I really like indonesia because it is very similar to thailand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕