♡ My Loves ♡


Since I was little I had a special fondness for the puppies I saw on the streets, where my friends, family, etc. At that time I lived in a small apartment where I could not have pets, so, I just moved to a bigger house in 2005 my parents wanted to give me a surprise and they gave me a beautiful puppy with black fur that I called Pillín.

The reason for his name was because he was very playful and always hid to play to find it. Unfortunately Pillín was only a week with us, since one day we went out to play at the park with him and a truck ran him over. I was very sorry because the pet that I wanted so badly was dead, and although that void was not going to be easy, my parents decided to take another pet with us.

This time it was a female, also a puppy, but she came with a trauma. They abandoned her in a rainy winter, and for every rain that fell she was very frightened. Her name was Mona, I put her that way because she found the name “Princesa” very common and for me she was unique.

One day for the holidays of the end of the year of 2012 I went with my family to buy a supermarket, in one part there was a veterinarian and out of it they were giving away a puppy. White with lovely brown spots, I saw it and immediately made connection. I refused to leave without him, and my parents agreed to take him to accompany the Mona.

We call this new friend Terry, being a playful puppy to annoy old Monita, and the misfortunes of life, they spent little time together, because the Mona got sick of her leg that turned out to be a tumor. He died at 3 months and now must be in the dog cemetery guarding Pillín. He lived with me for 7 years, that puppy grew a lot, like me. They say that pets resemble their owners.



Terry was left alone, and at first he also had a hard time overcoming Monita's loss, he always looked for her and cried when he missed her. Fortunately, they gave me another puppy, a white one with little spots called Copo, and it is he who now accompanies the Terry in his day to day.

They are with me from 2012 to date. I think it was yesterday when they arrived at the house and they have already spent the last 6 years. I hope to spend much more time with them, they give me peace, they give me love, loyalty, they are always with me. And I will always be there for them too.

Comments

  1. The terry looks very cute in that photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we adopt a dog or any pet, we know it is going to end with us having to say goodbye, but we still do it. And we do it for a very good reason: They bring so much joy and optimism and happiness. They attack every moment of every day with that attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to adopt a dog, but my pitbull is territorial :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so sad when animals come with traumas from their past lives :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕