Cartoons





Well, it's hard to talk about this topic for me since I'm not a fan of the anime and neither of the series or cartoons. For a long time I stopped giving importance to TV giving priority to other activities such as eating out with my friends, dancing, working, among others. Sounds like I grew up fast, but it has not been a problem for me to stop enjoying that stage I experienced when I was younger. For the same reason, it is not a topic of conversation for me and sometimes I would like to share with my friends when they talk about series, etc.

Resultado de imagen para popeye el marino

However, as I already anticipated, when I child i did see animated series, I liked very much the the Flintstones, the supersonic, Popeye, Detective Conan and several others. Those who marked me the most were Detective Conan and Popeye, I think they contribute a little in what I have been. I love vegetables-fruits, and my favorite vegetable is spinach :D and on the other hand, I have been developing a bit the instinct to investigate, when I watch TV series on TV I think a little about the possibilities to solve the enigma.

Resultado de imagen para conan
With my brother I used to see these cartoons, but with whom I share more these childhood adventures is with my dad. When we zapping and an animated movie appears, Toy Story, Monster Inc, etc, he can watch the whole movie without getting bored and enjoys it even though he has seen it 10 times and although we never had the time to come together as a family to see a drawing animated specific, whenever we agree we see what they are giving on TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕