My Challenge



In the University I have only tried to learn English for this subject, and maybe I have not made much progress because I give priority to other subjects of the career and I do not practice English, but I am sure that without this course I would understand less than now.

Actually it is not that I do not understand anything, but I do not try to know more, and I think it is wrong, since one of my goals is to establish myself in a country where I will be forced to communicate in another language.

The use of blogs has helped me a lot, because even if I use cheating and help from a translator, I always try to correct what is not understood. On that side, I have liked to work with blogs, besides that I have met new colleagues and the opinions they have regarding several things we have seen in these blogs.

I must improve absolutely in everything, I believe that the best way to learn English is to practice, and for that I must improve my times, and pay more attention when I study this language, I think I have taken it lightly, but it is something really important. I would like to understand, speak, listen, even think in English if possible, and for that I will start to give myself time to watch series or movies, read the lyrics, maybe give me a few minutes a day to speak with someone in English, I still have to see what works best.

And as I said before, I only "study English" in the university, but I would love to start studying at home, at least one day a week, to become more familiar with the language, a challenge that I want to fulfill in such a way that I will soon be able to reach my goals.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♡ My Loves ♡

Nanoparticles

My Holidays💕